Jan 18, 2009

IMC training week 4

Bike - Road 6.6 mi 0:30:00
Bike - Trainer 0 mi 3:55:00
Run 17.81 mi 2:31:30
Swim 3650 yd 1:26:33
Total Time 8 hrs 23min

Not a bad week! I missed a long swim on purpose due to fatigue, but I hit everything else. I'm feeling great (tired, but great) and learned a lot this week. First - drinking 3 beers the night before a 10k after not drinking a lot of beer in the last month = bad times. I ran Nookachamps as a training run and got to work through some GI discomfort along the way. Second - morning is a better time to workout for me than evening, and allows quite a bit of time to recover/rest than working out at night and again in the a.m. I should know this, but this week proved it to me.

Next week is a big week - 10.5 hours. I need to work on getting more sleep...

No comments: